CDLR Conveyor (Chain Driven Live Roller)
Our heavy-duty chain driven live roller conveyor is ideal for applications where material needs to be conveyed in a controlled or zoned environment. Each roller has two sprockets that are driven by an adjacent roller. Rollers are held in place between two heavy-duty structural frames either by internal springs or retaining pins. This conveyor is available in a variety of lengths, widths and motor sizes.
- Type: Chain Driven Live Roller Conveyor
- Rollers: 2.5” dia, 11ga well tubes with 11/16” hex axle
- Centers: 4.5” Roll Centers
- Frames: Structural Steel Channel; 6 @ 8.2lbs.; 4 @ 5.4lbs.
- Width: 51” between frames, 58” Overall
- Lengths: 60” Long
- Supports: Heavy Duty Structural Supports
- Elevation: Height 30”
- Speed: 30 FPM
- Motor: 3/4 HP
- Electrical: 480/ 3 Phase
- Drive: Side Drive Located Near End, Right Side, 8” Pulley